If you’re getting tired of baking banana bread - is that still a pandemic phenomenon?! Well, you have to try this Pumpkin Bread recipe! As we get closer to the end of summer, I just want all the pumpkin spice things!
Try it out and let me know how you like it!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (not canned pumpkin pie filling!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and
cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well and set aside.
3. Combine the eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add the maple syrup and pumpkin;
4. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture; mix until just blended.
5. Place batter in a small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
6. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
When you make it, tag me in your Instagram Stories with it:) also…keep scrolling, I got some more PUMPKIN SPICE surprises for ya!!!
Somehow, it is that time of the year again! As soon as September hits, you know the sweaters, boots, and Pumpkin Spice🍂everything will be out! And the best way to celebrate? With Pumpkin Spice superfoods! I love that I can indulge while still having my healthiest meal of the day. This will be my 3rd year with this limited time flavor and it is ridiculously good - hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger! The first year we sold out in a day, so if you are interested, definitely get your name on the list! Pumpkin Spice is vegan and comes only in a 14 pack limited edition box! You can order up to 5 cartons per order and I always order at least that many! I also have lots of yummy shake, energy bites, and treat recipes for you to try - there are so many ways to use it! Want to get on my VIP list? It will be available September 2nd! Email me and type “PSL”!